We’ve officially merged! Now it’s time to update your account, granting you access to online banking, new products, services, and more. As we make this transition, there are some very important steps that you’ll need to take.
Here’s a brief snapshot of items you need to know:
- Important items coming in the mail:
- Member Number (in red envelope)
- Routing Number and Account Numbers (in red envelope)
- Debit Card
- We will offer extended hours before Nov. 1 & 2 to help accommodate members prior to the conversion:
Lobby Drive Thru October 30 - 31 8:30 - 6:00 8:00 - 6:00
Nov. 1 - 2
- Financial centers closed
- ART and iBranch unavailable
- Statements unavailable
- ATMs available for cash withdrawal only
- Bill Pay unavailable
- If you have bills due Nov. 1-2, be sure to schedule those payments prior to Nov. 1
Nov. 3 - 4
- Financial centers reopen with extended hours:
Lobby Drive Thru November 3 8:30 - 6:00 8:00 - 6:00 November 4 9:00 - 1:00 9:00 - 1:00
- Use new member number and last 4 digits of your SSN to access Moneyline (formerly ART) and log in the Online Banking portal eBranch (formerly iBranch).
- Use your new routing, share draft, or savings numbers to:
- Update Direct Deposit with your employer
- Set up automatic payments through Bill Pay
- Activate your debit card.
- Begin using new checks.
- Most recent 12 months of statements available in eBranch
Learn more about these items below.
Please be on the lookout for these items that are coming by mail in October. Don’t throw these away!
Your New Member Number
Your new member number will be sent via mail in a red envelop on a tear-off card so you can easily store it for future use. Starting November 3, use your new member number to:
- Access the Moneyline phone system (formerly ART)
- Log in to your Envision online banking portal eBranch (formerly iBranch). Note, with Envision, all members have access to Online Banking!
- Use your member number as your username
- Use last four digits of your Social Security number as the password
Your New Routing and Account Numbers
If you have a checking account, new routing and checking account numbers will appear on the same card that contains your new member number. Starting November 3, use your new routing and account numbers to:
- Update payroll Direct Deposit information with your employer
- Set up automatic bill payments through online Bill Pay
Your New Debit Cards & Checks
If you have a checking account, your new debit cards and checks will be automatically sent to you in October. Be sure to activate your debit card and begin using your new checks on November 3.
What steps should I take before the conversion?
- If you have bills due when Bill Pay is unavailable (November 1 – 2), be sure to schedule those payments prior to November 1 to help ensure they are paid on schedule.
- Make note of any recurring transfers, automatic bill payments, and direct deposits. You’ll need to set these up again after the merger.
- Check your account balance before November 1. You’ll still have access to funds in your account, you just won’t be able to obtain balance information from November 1 – 2.
- Mark your calendar using the important dates noted here or swing by one of our centers for a free fridge magnet with all dates listed.
What will be unavailable during the conversion (Nov. 1-2)?
The following items will be unavailable during the conversion, November 1 – 2.
Financial Centers Closed
Both Rose City Federal Credit Union locations will be closed November 1 – 2. We will offer the following extended hours:
|October 30 - 31||8:30 - 6:00||8:00 - 6:00|
|November 3||8:30 - 6:00||8:00 - 6:00|
|November 4||9:00 - 1:00||9:00 - 1:00|
After November 3, you can also enjoy using Envision’s many centers located across the region.
Auto Response Teller
ART The Auto Response Teller (ART) system will be unavailable November 1 – 2. On November 3, ART features will become available under Envision’s Moneyline system. At that time, please use your new member number and the last 4 digits of your SSN to access your account information. Moneyline is available 24/7 by calling 800-824-3894.
Account Statements/ Balances
You will be unable to check account statements and balances November 1 – 2. Be sure to check your account balances if needed on October 31 in preparation for these closures. On November 3, use your new member number to log in to Envision's Online Banking system (eBranch) to access your information.
iBranch online banking will be unavailable November 1 – 2. On November 3, you will be converted to Envision’s eBranch online banking system. To log in, use your new member number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number as your password.
Bill Pay automatic payments will be unavailable November 1 – 2. If you have bills due when Bill Pay is unavailable, be sure to schedule those payments prior to November 1 to help ensure they are paid on schedule. On November 3, sign in to Envision’s eBranch online banking system to set up your auto-payments in your new Bill Pay system.
Online ATM Functions
ATMs at the Rose City Federal Credit Union financial centers will be available in offline mode only November 1 – 2. You may withdraw cash from ATMs, but balances will be unavailable. ATMs will return to full working order on November 3.
What will change after the conversion and what steps must I take?
Auto Response Teller (ART) becomes Moneyline
On November 3, the ART system features will become available with Envision’s Moneyline. With Moneyline, you can obtain real time account balances, confirm deposits, transfer between accounts, and much more. Beginning November 3, access your Moneyline account 24/7 by calling 800-824-3894 and using your new member number (see mailing section for member number details) and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
Online Banking: iBranch becomes eBranch
With Envision, all members have access to online banking, including those without a checking account! On November 3, iBranch will be converted to eBranch Online Banking system. To log in, use your new member number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number as the password. Use our online system to set up features like auto-payments through Bill Pay, sign up for eStatements, and much more.
Your Member Number
You will receive a new member number in the mail that will be used for Moneyline (formerly ART), eBranch online banking (formerly iBranch), and more. See mailing section above for more details.
Your Routing and Account Numbers
If you have a checking account, you will receive new routing and account numbers in the mail. Use these to update direct payroll deposits, automatic bill payments, and more. See mailing section above for more details.
Your Debit Card & Checks
If you have a checking account, you will receive a new debit card and checks in the mail. Start using your new items on November 3.
Access to Envision Perks
After November 3, you will have access to all of the great programs and resources that Envision has to offer. Browse our website to check them out!
Have questions during the conversion November 1 – 2? Give us a call or fill out the form below and one of our team members will be happy to help:
Hansell Street: 229-228-9826
Liberty Street: 229-584-1082