We’re changing from Visa® to MasterCard® in order to provide additional features and flexibility. We are pleased to offer all the benefits associated with the largest credit card issuers—without the high rates and fees typically charged!
Make the Switch: March 20, 2016
- MasterCards are arriving this week via mail
- March 18- Online and Moneyline access closes for Visa credit cards
- March 20- Activate your card
- March 21- VISA Cards deactivate | Online access will open for MasterCards
Activation is Easy
- Check the mail and hold onto your card.
- Your new ATIRAcredit™ MasterCard was issued via mail.
- On MARCH 20, call the number on the sticker affixed to your MasterCard to activate.
- All Envision Visa credit cards will deactivate on March 21.
- Enjoy the perks of your new plastic.
- Activate your card by April 4 and you'll be entered to win a new *iPad mini™!
ATIRAcredit™ MasterCard Benefits Include
- NO annual fee and NO balance transfer fee1
- 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases
- Rewards points redeemable for cash, gift cards, merchandise, or travel2
- 24/7 Cardmember service
- Fraud Protections
- MasterCard’s Zero Liability Fraud Protection
- Real-time fraud text alerts
- Identify theft resolution services
- EMV chip enabled cards
- MasterPass (where accepted) – digital wallet service that protects you while shopping online and reduces the need to complete payment forms on websites.
- ONLINE ACCESS (available March 21)
- Track your purchases, make payments, and redeem rewards
- Mobile optimization for easy access on your phone, tablet, or computer
- Online travel notations and balance transfers
The Showdown: MasterCard vs. Visa
- Broad footprint—MasterCard is widely accepted in the U.S. and in over 210 countries!
- Price protection – if you find a lower price on an item you buy, MasterCard will give you back the difference. For claims up to $250 within 60 days of the purchase.
- Extended warranty—duplicates the manufacturer’s warranty for up to one full year after the manufacturer’s warranty expires (up to $10,000).
*The Fine Print
Access the detailed information you need to know when participating in our iPad mini™ giveaway.
**Your Visa credit card will no longer be available on Moneyline or eBranch as of the evening of March 17th. Please click on the "online access" link above, or call the number on the back of your new MasterCard to review your MasterCard account information, available on March 21st.
1 APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Purchase and Balance Transfer APRs range from 9.24% to 21.24%, based on creditworthiness, and may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The Cash Advance APR is 21.24% and may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The following fees may apply: Foreign transaction fee: 1% of each transaction in US dollars. Cash advance fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of the cash advance, whichever is greater. Late payment fee: up to $15. Returned check fee: up to $20. All fees subject to state law limitation. 2 Reward points are earned on all qualified purchases made with the ATIRAcredit™ MasterCard. Balance transfers and cash advances do not earn reward points. The ATIRAcredit™ Card is issued by TMG Financial Services, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. ATIRAcredit™ is a service mark of The Members Group, LLC.
Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/SilverMasterCardForm.cshtml)