Take care of all your financial tasks from home or on the go.
Managing your money is easier than ever with Envision's eBranch. Pay your bills, deposit money, monitor your accounts, transfer funds and more from your home computer whenever it's convenient for you.
- Use the free BillPayer service to set up payees and manage all your bills online
- Receive free eStatements that arrive sooner and more securely than traditional paper statements
- View images of all checks you write and search for cleared checks going back three months
- Transfer money between your Envision Credit Union accounts and set up recurring, automatic transfers
- Set alerts to notify you when certain activity occurs on your accounts
- Integrate your account information with Quicken or Microsoft Money for tax season
- Download our eBranch disclosure
Avoiding Online Scams, Fraud and Identity Theft
Criminals use email (phishing), text messages (smishing) and phone calls (vishing) attempting to extract personal and financial information from you in order to access your online accounts. Be vigilant about the dangers of these well-designed scams. Envision Credit Unions works tirelessly to prevent fraudulent activities. We will NEVER contact you by email, text or phone asking for your personal information. You can safeguard your sensitive information by following these recommendations:
- Do not respond to emails, text messages or phone calls asking for personal identification or financial information
- Be aware that emails and website pages created by scammers may look exactly like credit union communications
- Research more about phishing techniques to educate yourself on popular scamming strategies
- If you believe your information has been compromised, alert us immediately, place fraud alerts on your credit files and closely monitor all account activity
- Report scams to the Federal Trade Commission by calling 1-877-IDTHEFT