Pay with your Envision Debit Card right from your iPhone®, iPad mini™, iPad®, or Apple Watch®.
Here's what you need to start using Apple Pay™:
- Make sure you have a compatible device: iPhone® 6, iPhone® 6 Plus, iPad® Air 2, iPad mini™ 3 or an Apple Watch®.
- Verify that your device has the latest version of iOS.
- Add your Envision Debit Card to Apple Pay™ and complete verification process (see below)
- Use your device to make purchases within apps or use Touch ID™ when you hold your device near a contactless reader.
- Compatible device ( iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 or an Apple Watch)
- Most current version of iOS
- Touch ID™ on your device
- Apple ID signed into iCloud
- Envision Debit Card
Once you've added your card to your Passbook, you'll need to go through the verification process in order to start using your card in Apple Pay™. Make sure to have the following information on hand to complete the verification process(you may need to call the number provided on your phone: 1-844-216-8253 - credit; 1-844-646-5465 - debit):
- Full card number (16 digits)
- Name as it appears on the card
- Last 4 digits of the cardholder's social security number
- Date of birth of the cardholder
- Last transaction made with the card in the passbook (date and amount of the transaction - does not include pending items)
After completing the verification process, you'll be ready to pay the new way, with Apple Pay™.